If you are a company with vegan-friendly products, or a food media company, and would like to discuss options for sponsored posts, advertising, recipe development or licensing, or photography, I would love to speak with you!
As seen on…
Sponsored Posts and Product Reviews
Seitan Beats Your Meat is open to product reviews or sponsored posts with companies that align with our vision (i.e., sustainable products that are free of animal products, wool, leather, silk, honey, etc.) A typical all-inclusive sponsored post includes recipe development using your product, original photography, a new original post on SBYM, and a share on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Straightforward product reviews (including a photo, but no recipe) are also available. If you’re looking to test the waters with a smaller investment, I can also offer sponsored Instagram posts.
Please reach out for more details, and current rates!
Ad space is available on the right sidebar and footer of this website for a monthly fee (discounts are available for paying for a year upfront.) Pricing varies based on size and location of the banner ad.
If you are interested in food photography or other commercial photography service, please reach out to my photography business, Kelly Peloza Photo.
Past Brand Collaborations
Florida Keys & Key West
- Interview with Vegan Trade Council, 2015
- Vegan Red Velvet Donuts – Urban Outfitters Blog, 2014
- “11 Things We Can’t Wait to See/Read/Do” – VegNews, November/December 2013 issue
- “10 Best Vegan Cookbooks of 2011” – VegNews, 2011
- “Episode 78: “…the end of the beginning” – Our Hen House, 2011
- “Baker takes a vegan approach to cookies” – Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 2010
For a complete list of features, or to request our Media Kit, please get in touch.
Thanks for visiting!