Hi everyone! I am back in action today with a super giveaway. This is Seitan Beats Your Meat’s very first contest and giveaway, so I decided to make it a good one! The main prize is a copy of Cheers to Vegan Sweets and it’s filled with lots of other goodies and reading material!
The package contains the following items:
- A signed copy of Cheers to Vegan Sweets. All the drink-inspired vegan desserts!
- An 8×10 limited edition archival inkjet food photo print. Luster-finish professional photo paper. Signed and dated on the back. It’ll fit in an 8×10 frame for your kitchen!
- A copy of Vegan Candyland. Caramels, Tootsie Rolls, and Kit Kats, oh my!
- A 6×8 signed ‘Super Bun‘ print from The Sweet Bunny Project, a wonderful non-profit that raises money to find homes for rabbits, covers medical expenses for bunnies in need, and educates the public about bunny care and health.
- Some postcards, and anything else I decide to put in there when I’m packing it up (maybe a drawing of a cat or a panda or a donut)
The giveaway is open NOW. Get your entries in before Tuesday the 26th at 12 a.m. and I’ll make a post revealing the winner on Tuesday. It’s free to enter (and there’s at least one way for everyone to enter, even if you don’t use social media) and the prize is a sweet, valuable package! To enter, please use the widget below and leave a blog post comment (using a valid email address so I have a way to contact you if you win!). *Due to shipping costs, this giveaway is US only. I’m sorry! However, Cheers to Vegan Sweets is an international release, so you can find it online or your local bookstore! Also, I’ll be sure to post about any international giveaways on Twitter and Facebook if they happen.